CoverTel Power aims to become Australia’s most creditable supplier of;
- Battery Energy Storage via innovative Flow Batteries including Vanadium and Zinc Bromine technology
- Premium quality Hydrogen Fuel Cells for back-up power generation
- Power generation using innovative combined Wind/ Solar PV technology
- Remote On/Off grid and temporary constant Hybrid power solutions utilising any or all of the above
- Electrolysers for Hydrogen production applications
Power generation and Hydrogen production applications include fixed indoor & fixed and mobile outdoor installations as well as customised and heavy duty fully containerised equipment solutions.
- Invests in Research & Development for ongoing enhancements in quality and efficiency
- Creates custom built assemblies utilising alliances with 100% Australian owned partners where possible
- Selects locally sourced components for balance of plant
- Delivers Integration & Installation services
- Performs maintenance and on-going support for all its projects
- Continues to drive progress towards highest quality & efficiency 24/7 power generation solutions
CoverTel Power is aligned with some of the world’s leading manufacturers of integrated Renewable Energy Solutions. CoverTel Power’s intention is to introduce new and innovative technology into Australia.
See also Latest News